If you are on vacation in Myanmar and looking for Hotel In Myanmar, booking a hotel is not difficult, however, it only applies if you go traveling or on vacation alone. All are different if you go on a vacation with a small child or even a toddler. When traveling alone you can stay at a hotel without any special considerations. It will be different if traveling with children. Although there will be many considerations that arise if traveling with children, it does not mean vacation with children is not fun, right? Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye, located at 17, Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Yankin Township, 11081 Yangon is a child-friendly hotel that is suitable for your holiday with children due to several facilities, namely:
1. Mercure Yangon Kaba Aye allows children of certain ages to stay free while using existing beds in their parents’ room. The hotel will also provide baby cots for free. It is better to confirm the age of your child when you are going to stay, so there is no problem occurred
2. There are various types of rooms: Each room type such as connecting and adjoining rooms have their respective advantages. Connecting type hotel rooms are two rooms that are located next to each other and have access without the need to leave the room first. Choose this room if you are staying with children who still need a lot of supervision. Meanwhile, adjoining type hotel rooms are two hotel rooms that are located next to each other but without the addition of a connecting door inside. This type of room is suitable for families or you who stay with children who are teenagers and can be independent.
3. Hotel Rooms with Bathtubs are Much More Enjoyable: Bathrooms with bathtubs are the right choice for those of you who are traveling with children. Compared to a bathroom shower, a bathroom with a bathtub will be easier to bathe a small child. With a shower, maybe you can get wet and even have to take a shower at the same time. This bathtub will make it easier when bathing children. Also, the bathtub will be more fun for children because the child usually likes to play in water.
4. Empty Minibar for breast-milk: For those who bring babies, the existence of this minibar will be very useful. This minibar can be used as a place to store supplies of breast milk, baby food, and other baby needs. Of course, when checking in at the hotel, don’t forget to tell the hotel to empty the minibar, so you can use it later. Or, if the minibar can’t be emptied, try asking the hotel if they can provide an extra fridge.
5. Hotels with Children Swimming Pool: children always like playing in the pool. Therefore, the swimming pool is a fun playground.